Family Flat: 2 BR Brooklyn Heights Condo for Sale ($1,275,000)
Dumbo has become quite the family-friendly area for Brooklyn families — partly for its semi-seclusion and close proximity to the city. If you are lucky enough to afford it this condo of the week will place you and your family right in the heart of Dumbo on Washington street. Situated in a 1910 factory loft building, this two-bedroom condo also includes a spacious living room, bamboo floors, an open kitchen with separate dining area, central air-conditioning, and an on-site utility room with washer/dryer. There are also over-sized windows to enjoy views of the Brooklyn Bridge and the waterfront.
Condo of the Week
70 Washington Street
- Expansive layout
- Gorgeous common roof deck
- Soaring ceilings
- Spacious living room
- Bamboo floors
- Open kitchen with separate dining area
- Central air-conditioning
- Utility room with washer/dryer
- Gourmet Chefs kitchen with center island, and stainless steel Sub-Zero/ Bosch/ Viking/ Thermador/ Franke/ Broan appliances
- Master bath with marble mosaic floors, whirlpool Jacuzzi & over-sized walk-in shower, double vanity in a large marble sink top, and a dressing area with ample closet space
- Office/den area is ideal for a child’s or second bedroom
Serena Norr is a real-live Brooklynite who was raised in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. She is now the managing editor of Relocation.com, which has perfected her juggling skills as she tackles a full-time job, freelancing and the best part of her day spending time with her energetic toddler. When free time strikes (insert laughing), she loves exploring Brooklyn with her daughter, checking out restaurants, writing plays, taking pictures, creating collages, and making soups – which she chronicles on her blog-http://seriouslysoupy.blogspot.com.