The first-ever Brooklyn Baby Expo
I can’t believe I am finally able to announce this- the first-ever Brooklyn Baby Expo is being put on by A Child Grows in Brooklyn on Sunday, March 13th. It’s been in the works for months and months (!), and now it’s open for registration (though we are more than excited as some people have already started registering!- thank you!)
A Child Grows in Brooklyn Baby Expo will showcase top resources for Brooklyn parents and provide a space where they can interact with other parents and children, exhibitors and experts.
Here’s what you will find:
- Mini demos and mini seminars on everything from setting good sleep habits, learning CPR, how to make baby and toddler food, how to install a car seat, school zoning, nursing, how to select a nanny or doula, cloth diapering and more.
- Full 45 minute seminars by famous experts on “Raising A Good Sleeper”, “Best Baby Gear Gurus….tell all!”, “Greening Your Home”, “Parenting Partnerships: how to make it work”, “Expectant Parents Guide to Brooklyn” all with great raffle prizes for seminar attendees: like Stokke and Boon high chairs, strollers, organic mattress and more. For the list of seminars available go here.
- Try out different carriers, stroller fitness, laser therapy for pre- and post-natal conditions, ways to clean your childrens’ teeth, try stylish maternity and post-baby clothes and get really fitted for a bra.
- Get pampered with mini-manicures, blow-outs and savor catered food from Brooklyn Fare.
- Your children will be amused by baby yoga, tummy time, first lock cuts, haircuts, and can chill in the nursing lounge or take a romp in the B. Playful room stocked with b. toys.
- Check out our amazing list of exhibitors from national companies to the best NYC resources available to parents.
- You can get some of your shopping done with our exhibitors, from furniture to strollers (some with discounts) to organic baby blankets to the great clothes for you and your child.
- Win highly coveted raffle prizes throughout the day, individually valued between $75-$650. Some of the spectacular giveaways include strollers by UPPAbaby, Mutsy, Britax, Quinny and diaper bags and parent pampering packages that will knock your socks off. Check them all out here.
- The first 250 registered families will leave with bountiful eco-bags from LuLu’s Cuts and Toys filled with fabulous finds from: Boon, Dr. Browns, Eebee, Seventh Generation, CalNaturale Svelte, Giggle, Boogie Wipes, Belly Bar, Soyjoy, Choices in Childbirth, Boiron, NY City Explorers, Britax, Stroller Strides, Ruckus Mobile Media and more. Total retail value of over $120
- Every attendee receives a FREE subscription to Time Out New York Kids.
Tickets and registration
Tickets may be purchased at http://www.achildgrows.com/register/
Price: $35 per ticket or $60 for two tickets. Tickets at the door are $45 each. All activities, seminar and demos included in admission price. The first 250 registered families receive gift bags: total retail value of over $120. (That means sign up early!)
Sunday, March 13 from 11am to 4pm
The Expo will take place in the stunning penthouses of downtown Brooklyn’s “eye-popping” LEED building, Toren, (150 Myrtle Ave).
You can read more about it here: http://www.achildgrows.com/expo/
I am SO excited and can’t wait to see you there! xo Karen